Mend is a patient engagement platform that makes it easier for you to connect with your healthcare provider.
We partner with healthcare providers to offer tools such as video visits, online paperwork, appointment reminders, and secure messaging. We focus on the technology so your provider can focus on your care.
In many cases, you'll receive texts and emails from Mend on behalf of your provider. These notifications contain secure links to confirm your appointments, complete paperwork, connect to video visits, and more. For most patients, all you will need to access Mend is an internet-enabled device, a secure link, and your date of birth. That's all!
If you have questions about our technology, we'd be happy to help! This Knowledge Base is full of articles that can help you learn how to use Mend to join a video visit, schedule an appointment, complete digital intake forms and more. If you are unable to find the answer you're looking for, you are always welcome to click the "Need Help?" button anywhere in the Mend portal to start a live chat with our team.
If you have questions about any of the following topics, please contact your healthcare provider directly:
- Medication prescriptions or refills
- Billing, refunds, reimbursements, insurance coverage, or co-pay amounts
- Office policies, such as cancellation fees or penalties for no-show/missed appointments
- How long to wait if your provider has not yet joined your scheduled video visit
- ALL medical concerns, such as side effects or new complaints
If you think you may be having a medical emergency, please call 911 immediately.